cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Michwoman

A Very Sad Day

It is a very heavy heart that I tell you all that our dear friend Sharon - AKA Smorgy has passed away. She went home to God on Tuesday, May 21st. Rest in Peace my Roller Coaster, Cruisin' Buddy! I will miss you so much! Sharon.jpg

Tags (1)
36 Replies
Anewme2019

Sorry to comment on your post here, but this is actually my first time on this site. Im afraid too about smoking because I started smoking when I was 13 years old. I pray that I don't have the C word. May she RIP. 

RachelMB

So sorry to hear!  I loved reading her blogs.  I'm so glad she isn't suffering anymore.

Rachel

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sad to hear that smorgy8513‌ has passed.  She encouraged a lot of people to love themselves over the years! She touched more people than she realized.

Love Yourself Chapter 2 

https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/thread/3533-love-yourself 

Thank you Sharon for all that you did!

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
YoungAtHeart

I have been thinking of her a lot recently.

D@mn Big Tobacco. D@mn Addiction.

Sending a gentle hug skyward.

Stac2

My. Heart. Is. Broken.

God bless this special soul who was so compassionate, selfless, radiant, courageous, and positive.

Thank you Auntie Sharon for doing me the great honor of becoming my "Auntie" Sharon right when I needed you most. You swept in and loved me unconditionally, unlike the family member I blogged about that day.

I am blessed beyond words to have met you and hugged you in person.

You will be so greatly missed.

I love you. Forever. ❤️

stmand92

So sorry for your loss, she was a great help on this site.

0 Kudos
elvan

She was a loving soul who will live on in the hearts of many people here.  I remember her reaching out when I first came to EX and I remember being in awe of her courage when she got her diagnosis.  What a loss to this community. Thank you Mark‌ for posting those links.

Ellen

0 Kudos
Barbara145

I was thinking about her on the 21st.  I actually looked to see when the last time she checked in to Ex.  It had been a while.  She fought the hard fight with faith and courage.  I believe she is in the arms of Jesus.

pir8fan

Dear Lord, we commend the soul and spirit of our dear sister Sharon into your loving care! Amen

Thank you Smorgy for all the wonderful memories! 

Barbscloud

My condolences to all who knew her.   

Barb

0 Kudos