cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
elvan

elvan's Status Update on 03/06/2017

Not sure who will see this or when but I am signing off for the night, I am really tired, worked all weekend and went to Eye doc and store today...it's amazing how little it takes to seriously take all of my energy.

​Ellen
0 Kudos
7 Replies
Nestly

Rest well!
0 Kudos
MarilynH

Working all wk end plus everyday household chores and an eye appointment along with some grocery shopping would pretty much tire anyone out, so sleep well tonight Zzzzzzzzzzzzz's. elvan
0 Kudos
Mandolinrain

Get some rest sweetie ((((((((Ellen)))))))))
0 Kudos
freeneasy

goodnight Ellen
0 Kudos
shashort

Good night Ellen.  Swet dreamsmy friend.
0 Kudos
MarilynH

Good morning sweet Ellen, I hope you had a decent nights sleep and that you can have a semi stressfree, hasslefree and I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that at least it will be a SmokeFree one so enjoy this day to the best of your capabilities my friend and fellow Exer. elvan xo and here's a gentle hug from me to you. ♡
0 Kudos
elvan

MarilynH  Thank you, I actually did get a decent night's sleep but I feel like I could sleep some more today.  My son's birthday is Thursday and I have to do dinner...also would like to vacuum the rugs and steam mop the floors (not sure exactly since nothing is actually "dirty").  I will make the dinner early Thursday so I can relax for the dinner.  I do have to pick up a couple of things at a different store today, I have two prescriptions waiting for me...and this store is the only one where I can get some things, oh and it's Tuesday so it's old people day and I get a discount.  I get to putter through the aisle with my contemporaries.
0 Kudos