cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thomas3.20.2010's Status Update on 03/04/2017

Earache still happening! I like my new Dr though. And I gave up Care providing for custodian 100% - last night was the last straw! DONE!
0 Kudos
4 Replies
elvan

Ouch, sorry to hear that, I am sure those you cared for will miss you but you know what is best for you.  Sounds like you had a terrible time.  My earache went to constant very loud ringing in my ears.  I actually think it's only ONE ear but it's impossible to tell.  It's so loud that I keep expecting people near me to ask what that noise is, LOL.
0 Kudos

Yes. new employees in Care Providing get favored treatment - more pay and less work load while folks with experience are required to do 3 times their workload and we barely get 25 cent raises - not worth it. I  dreaded going to work and was miserable the whole night - every night! In custodial I am happy and have a good environment! Happy to go to work - happy to be at work!
0 Kudos
elvan

That is absolutely ridiculous, I hope ll of the people with experience walk,  NOT FAIR!  I am really glad you are happy in the custodial department, some of my "best" friends when I was working as a nurse worked in the custodial department.  They were a great crew.
0 Kudos
MarilynH

I hope you are feeling much better this evening Thomas...... 
0 Kudos