cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darnPainter

darnPainter's Status Update on 12/23/2017

My Mom transitioned peacefully yesterday at 12:15 pm. God bless her, she had 20 dof after coming home from the hospital. I, somehow miraculously, did not smoke, or puff a single puff. Even though I wanted to many times... I didn't. I remained present and accounted for through that amazing experience, and didn't run outside every 15 "stinking" minutes to practice killing myself.  CRAZY Grateful!!!
0 Kudos
12 Replies

My sincerest Condolences! Sending a Big Hug as you grieve for your Mother. Very pleased you are not smoking! Congratulations for that!
TW517

I'm so sorry John.  It's hard to lose a loved one so close to Christmas.  Glad you could be there for her.
Deb-EX

John, I am so sorry to hear this!! May she rest in peace and my deepest condolences to you and your family! Stay strong and please do NOT smoke no matter what... nothing will change except for your quit date! We are here for you. Biggest HUGS! 
elvan

John, I am so sorry for the loss of your mother but so happy for HER...no more suffering, no more hurting.  As you said, she transitioned peacefully and you were there with her.  She is watching over you and I am sure she is very proud of your quit and your commitment...I know I am.  Sending you hugs and love and peace, your mom is AT peace now.
​Ellen

Sorry for your loss.
Jennifer-Quit

My sincere condolences.
MarilynH

My sincere condolences to you and your family, sending up prayers for all of you .
ahhshucks

Sending you and your family prayers.  I am so sorry for your loss.
JACKIE1-25-15

I am very sorry for the loss of your mother.