cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Skittles412

Skittles412's Status Update on 05/09/2018

I"m new to this site and wanted to say hello. I'm on day 71 of my quit and I'm feeling pretty good. I still have urges but they are far and few between. Anyone have any tactics they use when urges hit?  Looking for new ways to distract myself.  Thank you 🙂
14 Replies
TW517

Looks like you already have some great tips for when those urges hit.  I just wanted to add my welcome to our site!  Congrats on your 71 days!
Skittles412

Thank you Elvan. Yes I did it cold turkey.  I cut way way down and then when I ran out of smokes I just never bought anymore.  I smoked for 30 years so I appreciate all your advice.  You make a lot of associations in 30 years hehehehe.  Anyway I am happy to be here and maybe I can offer helpful advice to someone that needs it.  I want everyone to succeed! 

​Thank you Tom; I appreciate the welcome and the congrats!
Roller831

Welcome and congrats on 71 days of freedom!  Please do stop by our weekly check in!  https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/ !  You will find many in a similar place as you.  Many of us smoked for over 30 years and are glad you are here!
Skittles412

thank you coaster; I already love it here.  Everyone is very nice.
Giulia

I do believe you're now on day 88?  Is that right?!  You're gonna have triple digits in no time!  You GO!
0 Kudos