cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mazen49

Mazen49's Status Update on 02/19/2021

Officially in no man land. 39 days no smoking. As have been warned this period is a minefield. I am taking it a step at a time. Keeping my wits around me
7 Replies
Barbscloud

No Man's Land doesn't happen for everyone. I'm  glad I knew about it in advance so that if needed, I was prepared.  In all of my previous quits, I didn't know all of the things I needed to know to be successful. Congrats on 39 days of success and glad that you're taking the time to educate yourself about this journey.   When you're prepared, you can plan. 
​Well done!
​Barb
Mazen49

Yes it very helpful to understand this period
sweetplt

0 Kudos
Maki

I think if you think you are in this place that some call no mans land which came from AA by the way ,then you will be , but if you think past it and just continue taking one day at a time then you will not be so fixated staying there within no mans land time frame . 
​Recognise,  but don't dwell on it . Keep moving forward a day at a time not smoking .
​Mind you this said , I respect your decision on how you want to view no mans land if it benefits your quit and peace of mind . It's your quit . 
indingrl

CONGRATS on NICOTINE FREEDOM - Yahoooooooo - GOOD JOB
elvan

I stayed extra vigilant during NML & it served me very well.  You sound really good. Congratulations on 40 days!
​l see you wrote this at 39 days!
​Ellen
Mazen49

Thank you all for your encouragement I really appreciate it