Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deelonnsoul

Deelonnsoul's Status Update on 02/09/2019

Smoking is not an option. I am strong enough to beat this craving
13 Replies
Deelonnsoul

They smoke in other room. But not outside. Had a great 2 hours w non smoking friend and didn't crave at all woo hook. And you are absolutely correct Barb
0 Kudos
Deelonnsoul

I stumbled on the 13th so restarted my quit day for 13th w the hand of nicotine nasal spray it's going alot better.. pheww
0 Kudos
Barbscloud

That's ok.  We've all done that.  I used nicotrol inhalers and they really helped me.  "Maybe"  it's time for them to move outside.   I did that for years.  It's about your life (and there's)
0 Kudos
elvan

Have you done any of the reading that YoungAtHeart  usually suggests?  I am thinking of Allen Carr's "The Easy Way to Quit Smoking"...also you might visit whyquit.com I suggest that you have a plan, that helps a LOT, you can click on the link My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX  and see if anything speaks to you.  I suggest reading a couple of really helpful blogs, one written by YoungAtHeart
For Our New Years' Quitters (and community member...  I also suggest that you read one by JonesCarpeDiem  that I read over and over again when I started here What To Expect In The First Four Months   If there is any possibility that you could ask your housemates not to smoke in the house to help to support you...it would be good for THEM as well.

​Welcome to EX, you are doing great, this is one step at a time.
​Ellen
0 Kudos