cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AnnaBanana2020's Status Update on 03/25/2020

Just joined. Quit date set to April 8th. 
4 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome!  Re: How do I get my quit date to show on the community?‌ Look at that post to sync your quit date to the community.
​Mark
EX Community Admin Team
Barbscloud

Welcome to the Ex and congrats on your decision to quit.  Use this time to educate yourself about nicotine addiction and create a quit plan.My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX  Knowledge and preparation are key to success.   I also received texts from the Ex the week prior to my quit date.  I found them very helpful in getting excited about my quit.  There's great support here from people on various stages of their quit journey.   Just reach out if and when you need encouragement.  We're here for you.  Looking forward to celebrating with you on the 8th.
​Barb

thanks so much. 
Giulia

Anna nana bo bana banananana mo mana.... Welcome aboard!  You will learn much here.  Poke your nose into everything.  No masks necessary.  If you need a map, give a holler.  We're all on the same team here, just in different stages of the journey.  You can DO this.  We know you can because so many of us have.  Chin up and have heart!