cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tsaddik1

Tsaddik1's Status Update on 03/21/2020

Smoking again on a daily basis.Feel so discouraged and worthless , totally overwhelmed. Celebrated my AA b-day on 3/15, have 16 years clean. But am so burnt out from everything going on right now, as well as the smoking that I think I'm going to withdraw for a little bit. This community has been wonderful in it's support and love. God bless all of you.Spinal surgery still on for 4/22; it's not an elective surgery. 
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Worthless , no , you are not worthless , discouraged maybe , but not worthless . 
Congrats on your AA birthday , that's amazing . You did that , you can do this too .... follow the program you followed for AA . 
I agree this is a great community and will support you , so post before you smoke . Let someone help you til you can stand on your own . Helping each other , pledging with each other , leaning on each other will give all of us strength . 
Ike's that sounds like a big surgery . R you sure you wouldn't like to try one more time .. it would be good for healing. 
The world is stressful for us all right now. Smoking honestly won't change it . Please think of your lungs and health . You are not worthless ... you are not worthless , you are not worthless . Say it and believe it . You are a good person and you deserve this freedom from smoking just as you deserved the freedom from alcohol addiction .

​You can do this , we are here to help when you say let's do this . 
Maki 
Tsaddik1

Thanks, Maki. Appreciate the support. Will let you know as soon as I set new quit date.Thanks again for the kind words. Will probably set new quit date in 2-3 weeks!
indingrl

You will be ok - just make sure YOU are PREPARED for STORM of EMOTIONS - educate YOURSELF on YOUR NICOTINE ADDICTION. - NEW MINDSET FOR YOUR OWN NON SMOKER LIFE STYLE just for YOU
Tsaddik1

Thanks, I  need to hear that.
0 Kudos