cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

What's cookin chefs ? What's for dinner tonight ?

Initial thought for title was what's cookin good lookin lol good old song , bad joke though . 

I used to be a really good cook , looked forward to it , but the years go by , and ya run out of ideas . The same old meat , potatoe , potato ,  veggie , vegee thing is getting old  and we have a new wave of keto , IF , plant based , sugar free , lactose free , sweetener free , vegan and the list goes on new lifestyle changes happening across the net .  So I want to try some new recipies . How bout you ? Quick n easy main dishes , healthy clean foods , one pot or two , freezable meals or not , no baking please lol . Sweets not allowed kinda meals . Breakfast lunch or dinner ideas and yup even snack ideas . 

So I plan on trying something new , to try one new recipe a week and I'll post it if it's good with a picture and directions and measurements , maybe even try to put together something new of my own creation .. see arts and crafty lol ha ! 

Looking forward to coming to this site to see what everyone will be cooking too . Hope everyone will post their unique ideas and recipies . Hint hint , favorited love chicken , blueberries , spicy food , very spicy food . also smoothie ideas , anyone have any ? Protein shakes? 

Not so favourites fish , so if anyone has  good fishy ideas we fish catchers only not eaters might try I know I would  love your  ideas as well . 

Now my biggest issue might be committment to do so , as I really don't cook as I should or as good as I used to anymore . I usually wing it in the moment more than plan it out , unless it's grocery week  but I'll do my best to remind myself . It will keep my mind sharp if I can force myself to remember lol . 

So far breakfast has been sunny boy 🙂 how simple is that lol . 

77 Replies
Cousin-Itt

I like liver and onions myself.  Joyce makes it great but she won't eat any of it

Cousin-Itt

Baked Chicken Qtrs.,  Baked Potato and Green Beans

Before

DSCN0634.JPG

Cousin-Itt

AFTERDSCN0636.JPG

Jennifer-Quit

I like to experiment - so tonight is was zucchini lasagna - pretty good - even if I do say so myself - lol

IMG_0670.JPG

Anonymous
Not applicable

You guy n gals are definitely chefs in the kitchen . 

I ate out sorta . Had my #1 vaccine shot and had an hour wait so I popped in to Edos for take out and ate in the parking lot lol . Sooo good .. Restaurants in the area there are all  closed for dine in but open for take out . It was delicious ! 

WhispersQSMB

Lentils tonight

WhispersQSMB_0-1616718012707.png

RainbowHeart

I didn't take a picture because we ate at the table but I made chicken street tacos, pinto beans and Spanish rice. It was delicious 

RainbowHeart_0-1616719026589.png

WhispersQSMB

Lent Fridays

WhispersQSMB_0-1616802741649.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ig I could just reach in there and crab a slice of two  @WhispersQSMB  

I had hash browns and 🥚 eggs . 

Jennifer-Quit

Dang that pizza looks good @WhispersQSMB !  I had chicken fried rice....good but not a cheesy pizza 😁