cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JACKIE1-25-15

Why am I getting an error that I have reached an image upload limit of 1,000 images?

Jump to solution

@CommunityAdmin I tried posting a picture several time and I get this error message. I know I have posted quite a few pictures in the past.  I want to make sure I am not doing something wrong. 

resulted in the following error: You have reached your upload limit of 1,000 images.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JACKIE1-25-15  Should be improved now. I've updated the limit. Please let me know if you still get an error.

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Cousin-Itt

Jackie

I have only posted pictures from what is on my computer 

Click on camera image on tool bar

Pick image and insert  once you image appears / downloads  Go to FORMAT on right side of page

You will see at the bottom a box marked done.   

Click on that Then hit post

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

Thanks for you help but I get an error message before those steps are allowed.  

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JACKIE1-25-15 wrote:
Thanks for you help but I get an error message before those steps are allowed.  

Was this a reply to me or @Cousin-Itt ? His directions are helpful but the error you were seeing is related to the limit that existed. I've changed the limit so hopefully you're not still seeing it.

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JACKIE1-25-15 Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I wasn't aware that there was a max image limit.  I'll look into increasing the limit. Certainly for people who've been here a while 1,000 is not unreasonable.

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JACKIE1-25-15  Should be improved now. I've updated the limit. Please let me know if you still get an error.

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos