cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Barbscloud

Where is the last comment in the Daily Pledge?

Jump to solution

Does anyone know what's up the Daily Pledge?  It appears the last entry is from 2 week ago.

Barb

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MarilynH wrote:
Could you help us out @Mark I've been trying to figure out how to update the Daily Pledge from 2 weeks ago till now with no luck, thanks ....

I've fixed the sort order. It was going from Newest (on first page) to oldest (on last page) Now you can click the last page and pagination and it should take you to the end of the thread so you can see the most recent pledge.

@Barbscloud wrote:
Does anyone know what's up the Daily Pledge?  It appears the last entry is from 2 week ago.

Barb

See above. You must have looked at the first page of the thread. It's fixed now.

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

3 Replies
MarilynH

Could you help us out @CommunityAdmin I've been trying to figure out how to update the Daily Pledge from 2 weeks ago till now with no luck, thanks ....

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MarilynH wrote:
Could you help us out @Mark I've been trying to figure out how to update the Daily Pledge from 2 weeks ago till now with no luck, thanks ....

I've fixed the sort order. It was going from Newest (on first page) to oldest (on last page) Now you can click the last page and pagination and it should take you to the end of the thread so you can see the most recent pledge.

@Barbscloud wrote:

Barb

See above. You must have looked at the first page of the thread. It's fixed now.

EX Community Admin Team
MarilynH

Thanks @CommunityAdmin I'll go check it out and do my pledge.👍

0 Kudos