cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mark.de.wet

Removal of profile

Jump to solution

Good day,

To whom it may concern, please could you delete/remove my profile and details from this forum/website, as due to personal reasons I no longer wish to be a member of this community.

Thanking you for your time and consideration in this regard.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mark.de.wet I will disable your account we don't have a delete option.

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Barbscloud
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mark.de.wet I will disable your account we don't have a delete option.

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Denise_60

Hi Please disable my account

Thank you!

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Denise_60 wrote:

Hi Please disable my account

Thank you!

If your account is disabled you will not be able to login and use the resources available. If you are getting too many notifications there are ways to adjust them so that you receive fewer.  Ultimately we'd like to help you quit so if we can help you better understand how to use the site then we would be glad to do so.

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Denise_60

Hi I sent you another email to delete my email. I want to keep it. My husband and I are going to quit together. I will need to update quit day. Please let me know if you get this in time.  Thank you 😌

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Denise_60 wrote:

Hi I sent you another email to delete my email. I want to keep it. My husband and I are going to quit together. I will need to update quit day. Please let me know if you get this in time.  Thank you 😌

Glad to hear it.  I don't disable accounts typically without getting confirmation from a user to ensure that disabling is really the correct path for them. Some people simply want to adjust their notifications and keep participating.

I would be sure to have your husband sign up separately and start his own quit journey.  That way he learns and educates himself on the process as well and you better understand each other and can support each other as well.  🙂 

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

Hello, 

I would like to disable this account here in Excommunity and profile as it is more than 4 months without smoking .

I am not thinking on day basis but yes on the future,so I can see I don,t need more support in Excommunity and I do it by myself. Please erase my profile and disable .

Thanks,

Julia

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@julia_autistic Congrats on your quit. We do recommend you keep your account for a while you solidify your quit as a number of our members had some challenges months into their quit.  You can always adjust your settings to receive fewer notifications. That way the community and the site is there if you need a safety net unexpectedly. Perhaps you don't but it's good to have that option there.

I sent you an email regarding your request. Please look for that email and respond accordingly.

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Edited

0 Kudos