cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rpaesano0813

Quit Stats

Jump to solution

I like and miss the stat of how many cigarettes I have avoided since I quit. That number adds up quickly and it is shocking to see, especially for the new quitter... It was highly motivating. Where is it now on the platform? 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rpaesano0813 Regrettably we couldn't carry this forward to the new platform. But I'm hoping we somehow provide a counter on My EX Plan in the future. We also removed it because there are people who use tobacco products who don't smoke so they weren't properly represented by the calculator. The site is more diverse now with people who vaped, chewed, used snuff or smokeless tobacco pouches. 

I still have the simple calculator that I made that works for cigarettes. 

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rpaesano0813 Regrettably we couldn't carry this forward to the new platform. But I'm hoping we somehow provide a counter on My EX Plan in the future. We also removed it because there are people who use tobacco products who don't smoke so they weren't properly represented by the calculator. The site is more diverse now with people who vaped, chewed, used snuff or smokeless tobacco pouches. 

I still have the simple calculator that I made that works for cigarettes. 

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
DonnaMarie

@CommunityAdmin Can we get the number of days not smoked back on the stats? I like the new format, but have to go to my quit smoking app now to see the number of days.

Thanks!

Donna

Day 836

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DonnaMarie I see it on your profile.  
https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/55302   

If you want to see it in day only format you can do so on My EX Plan

EX Community Admin Team