cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Barbscloud

Notifications

Jump to solution

You don't have any notifications. Try posting a new topic or question to see some activity here.

I've been getting the message frequently, but if I move around the site and come back, my notifications are there.

That's not happening this morning.  There should be notifications there.

Barb

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Barbscloud Some additional information based on the team's investigation.

I found out that if you have ad blocker extension or use DuckDuckGo or Brave Browser or any other browser of function that it could prevent the notifications from appearing on the bell. So if you start to encounter an issue where you are not getting notified, check what extensions you're using or if you're using a browser that could be blocking them from showing.

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

8 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Barbscloud I was out of town on Friday.  Can you check to see if you get one after I post this message? I'll look and see if you're still not seeing anything.

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Not right now, but it's been off and on for some time now.   Yesterday for example, it happened when I first logged on.  Then I got the message that someone responded to  a post I'm following.  Went to notifications and it was the only entry.  Tried again later, and the screen is full.  

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Alright. I see you have the pop-up notifications working. I'm checking to see why the bell isn't working. I don't thing it's a setting that can be disabled so I'm puzzled.  Khoros will look into it.

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Barbscloud The Khoros team reported that they observed notifications on your account. Can you please check to see if you have any unread notifications? 

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Barbscloud Are you seeing the notifications now?

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Sorry I did answer you on Tuesday?   At that point is was sporadic even though they saw them.  It really depended on when I looked.

But last few days have been fine.

Thanks

Barb

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Barbscloud Glad it's been working the last few days. If it goes out again, please let me know.

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Barbscloud Some additional information based on the team's investigation.

I found out that if you have ad blocker extension or use DuckDuckGo or Brave Browser or any other browser of function that it could prevent the notifications from appearing on the bell. So if you start to encounter an issue where you are not getting notified, check what extensions you're using or if you're using a browser that could be blocking them from showing.

EX Community Admin Team