cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jabez138

Completion Requirements:

Jump to solution

Greetings. I’m not quite clear as to the requirements I need to satisfy to complete this program to avoid being assessed the insurance surcharge. Can someone please advise? Thank you. Keep up the good work everyone. You can do it 👊🏿💪🏿

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Carol6

@Jabez138 I can't speak to the requirements for you but I knows the steps I went through were located on https://www.becomeanex.org/complete-your-program/ maybe you can go there and see what you see and that will give you an idea of what you need to complete? Hopefully I'm not steering you in the wrong direction. I'm sure @CommunityAdmin  the Community guru will be along soon if you don't get your answer from the link above.

Carol
There is always someone who needs your attention on ex. Let's ensure everyone has someone supporting them.

View solution in original post

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jabez138 Please use the Contact Us page to reach out. I'll need to know who your sponsor is, your legal first and last name and your date of birth. Currently you're not showing up as actively a part of any company or health plan under the sponsorship section of your profile. I can assist you further after you reach out with the requested information.  In the mean time you can view the page that @Carol6 mentioned so you can get closer to completing the program.

@Carol6 thanks for the mention.

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Carol6

@Jabez138 I can't speak to the requirements for you but I knows the steps I went through were located on https://www.becomeanex.org/complete-your-program/ maybe you can go there and see what you see and that will give you an idea of what you need to complete? Hopefully I'm not steering you in the wrong direction. I'm sure @CommunityAdmin  the Community guru will be along soon if you don't get your answer from the link above.

Carol
There is always someone who needs your attention on ex. Let's ensure everyone has someone supporting them.
Barbscloud

@Jabez138 Congrats on 20 days.

Barb

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jabez138 Please use the Contact Us page to reach out. I'll need to know who your sponsor is, your legal first and last name and your date of birth. Currently you're not showing up as actively a part of any company or health plan under the sponsorship section of your profile. I can assist you further after you reach out with the requested information.  In the mean time you can view the page that @Carol6 mentioned so you can get closer to completing the program.

@Carol6 thanks for the mention.

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos