cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
little_rat

Can't figure out how to start chat with EX coach

Jump to solution

Hi Everyone,

I scheduled an appointment with a coach today, recieved 2 separate confirmation texts about it, but then couldn't find where to go on the site to enter into the chat. Anyone able to point me in the right direction?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@little_rat 

Hi there!  You can find the orange chat bubble tab (only for Sponsored members) in the lower right of the screen when you're logged in on www.becomeanex.org. Currently the chat bubble doesn't appear when you're in the EX Community. 

If there aren't any EX Coaches online at your scheduled time and the chat bubble tab is maroon. Simply refresh your page at the time of your appointment and it should change color to begin your chat.

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@little_rat I apologize but it appears our EX Coach was having in issue connecting to chat with you. Please arrange another chat session. When the EX Coach is online the bubble tab will change from maroon to orange. Please note you should refresh the page if it is not orange at the time of your appointment.

@brandyflory Glad to hear trying another device helped. Hopefully you can determine what on your computer might have been blocking the chat. We're looking into this further to see if we can get any information on what settings or apps could lead to the chat being blocked.

If you're not able to see chat we do recommend you:

1. Try another device.
  2. Try another browser.
  3. Ensure pop-ups are not being blocked on the site by antivirus or ad blocking software.
  4. Clear your browser's cache to ensure that you're not seeing an old version of our site.
EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Barbscloud

Welcome @little_rat  to the Ex.  I'm including the Ex administrator in this post.  He should be able to help you.

@CommunityAdmin 

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@little_rat 

Hi there!  You can find the orange chat bubble tab (only for Sponsored members) in the lower right of the screen when you're logged in on www.becomeanex.org. Currently the chat bubble doesn't appear when you're in the EX Community. 

If there aren't any EX Coaches online at your scheduled time and the chat bubble tab is maroon. Simply refresh your page at the time of your appointment and it should change color to begin your chat.

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
brandyflory

Hello Mark, I myself  as well cannot find the chat bubble, signed into correct spots as required. I am missing my scheduled appt. which is getting frustrating...

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@brandyflory Sorry to hear that.  I sent you an email.

We're going to look into why it might not have been there. I'll be back to this post as soon as I can.

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@little_rat I apologize but it appears our EX Coach was having in issue connecting to chat with you. Please arrange another chat session. When the EX Coach is online the bubble tab will change from maroon to orange. Please note you should refresh the page if it is not orange at the time of your appointment.

@brandyflory Glad to hear trying another device helped. Hopefully you can determine what on your computer might have been blocking the chat. We're looking into this further to see if we can get any information on what settings or apps could lead to the chat being blocked.

If you're not able to see chat we do recommend you:

1. Try another device.
  2. Try another browser.
  3. Ensure pop-ups are not being blocked on the site by antivirus or ad blocking software.
  4. Clear your browser's cache to ensure that you're not seeing an old version of our site.
EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Barbscloud

@little_rat and @brandyflory   Hope everything gets resolved for you.   You're ready to quit, so you don't need any roadblocks.   Reach out here if you need some support.

Barb

0 Kudos