cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pops

Why are points frozen again?

Jump to solution

About 3 weeks ago (?), @elvan and I & who knows who else, noticed that our point tallies embedded in the leaderboards were frozen still for some, but not all of us. Mark attempted to find a reason for it.  However, the situation resolved itself the nEXt day. So, here we go again. My point tally hasn't changed in two or three days now?  Is anyone else having this happening?  Perhaps we can find a common thread???

Pops with 456 dof!

Tags (1)
61 Replies
Giulia

My points are not frozen sugar daddy.  But then I'm speeeeeeecial!  lol

That is Sugar "Dumplin" not "Daddy".

Thanks, you took the words out of my mouth.  Just did not want to feed the flock. 

Is this how you rack up points by marking things helpful?  hmmm, js let me see

Wow you can mark your own comments helpful.  hmmm

It's a bug that will be resolved in a future update.   That shouldn't be possible .

And wow this thread has really gone off-topic

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

JACKIE1-25-15‌ Don't be surprised if in a future update that the points acquired by marking your own things as helpful are deducted when they fix the bug...

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

Whatever, fortunately the points are a very minor concern for me.  Just checking to see what works and how people are simply racking up points just for the sake of racking up points.  just saying. Pointless. lol

Oh my Mark‌, please tread softly in here....I don't want to have to drape a "Jive" flag over your limp carcass.....you are waking up the spirit in several ladies here....trust me when I tell you....at least one of them is not to be "trifled" with....(spoken from experience), and I can only imagine the other ones aren't any real bargain either....lol.....be careful......

Pops (I"m just saying......)