cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why am I not able to @mention certain people?

Jump to solution

I thought this would be easy but I can't seem to "@ Mention" people.  When I hit the @ Mention symbol, a list of names and places pop but it is never the person I want to mention.  So I continue to type their username hoping it will pop up.  It never does. What am I doing wrong?

Tags (1)
39 Replies

I just tried it on another blog and it worked.  At least I know I was doing it right the whole time! Thanks!

0 Kudos
RachelMB

kristen-9.7.15-it worked for you but I'm still having an issue with Mark not coming up. I will play around with it.

Mark-thanks for your help!

Rachel

0 Kudos

RachelMB‌ ~ If you want to mention Mark, put @symbol then EX.  Mark will pop up

0 Kudos

kristen-9.7.15‌  RE:  "What am I doing wrong?"

Now there's a loaded question.  = P

0 Kudos

puff-tm-draggin‌  Whateva!  LOL

See?  It's working for me now

0 Kudos
RachelMB

Mark‌-mine seems to be working now. 

Rachel

0 Kudos

That's good.  RachelMB and Giulia

Hmmm I think TerrieQuit‌ had an  issue at one time.   Does anyone remember anyone else who had problems mentioning me and was using @ex as a workaround?  I need someone who is currently having an issue.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Giulia

Ah, well you're only asking re those who do NOT have an underscore in their name.  But anyway, here's another one with an underscore to add to the list in my response above:      @lady_hyacinth  It's not ALL those who have underscores, just some.  If you look at the /blogs/Giulia-blog/2017/02/22/elders-list-ao-december-7-2016?sr=search&searchId=929e04d7-624c-428f-b...‌ you'll see many with underscores which DO work.

0 Kudos

The people who have underscores we know won't work until the bug is fixed. Probably within the next month.

The people who do not have underscores and are not able to be mentioned, those are the ones I am really interested in getting more info on.  So if you can't mention Me or anyone else without an underscore... Please find me. 

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos