Recomendamos el uso de Google Chrome para que pueda acceder al traductor de Google en español.
Aprenda más.
Despedir
cancelar
Mostrando resultados para 
Mostrar  solo  | Buscar en cambio 
Quiere decir: 

Where is my quit stats?

Saltar a la solución

Trying to find my stats.  Went to bottom of homepage and clicked on my quit plan and it just comes back to the same page.

Etiquetas (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solución

Soluciones aceptadas
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

There are a couple options for you:

1. Your Days of Freedom can be found in My Quit Plan and Set Your Quit Date
  2. My Quit Stats are found in your Community Profile on the My Quit Stats Tab. You can also hover over your username on the community and in the pop-up there is an icon in lower left with ex that you can click on and it will take you directly to your My Quit Stats Tab.
  3. I've also created a calculator where you can plug your info(quit date, cigs per day and cost per pack) in and get some more detailed information (cigs avoided and money saved). It also tells you Time Saved and Time Wasted.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

Ver solución en mensaje publicado original

0 Kudos
1 Responder
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

There are a couple options for you:

1. Your Days of Freedom can be found in My Quit Plan and Set Your Quit Date
  2. My Quit Stats are found in your Community Profile on the My Quit Stats Tab. You can also hover over your username on the community and in the pop-up there is an icon in lower left with ex that you can click on and it will take you directly to your My Quit Stats Tab.
  3. I've also created a calculator where you can plug your info(quit date, cigs per day and cost per pack) in and get some more detailed information (cigs avoided and money saved). It also tells you Time Saved and Time Wasted.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos