cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Legend

Where is it the profanity list?

Jump to solution

Where is the list of profanity words not to be used on this site I can’t find it or is the list not out for us to see?  I did not want to go to all the trouble of typing something up in Microsoft word and post it here and then find out this site says it is profanity then I wasted my time typing whatever I wrote. If there is not a list yet for us to see will there be a list soon for us to look at. I'm  just asking I’m not trying to start any trouble. 

Tags (1)
48 Replies

Thanks my friend, let's enjoy a hot chocolate with Christine first.

MarilynH  elvan  I hope you both get lots of rest tonight it's hard when pain is calling on us. 

0 Kudos

Very gentle hugs ladies and happy thoughts before heading to LA la land so Lord willing we'll all be able to get lots of Zzzzzzzzzzzzz's, love you both xo.

MarilynH Good night sleep well. 

0 Kudos

MarilynH and Legend  Honestly, I am doing okay at the moment, I realize that will probably change if I sneeze or have to use the bathroom but laying completely still right now...I am doing okay.  No idea about sleep though...sometimes, that seems to have a mind of its own...and it can be very elusive.  Husband was working on central air until well after 2:00AM, turned it off and it was SWELTERING in here, he was going up and down the basement stairs which are right across from my bedroom door.  My oxygen concentrator is noisy so that drowned part of it out but I ended up using ear plugs.  My alarm goes off at 7:00 every morning so I can take meds but I fell back to sleep until almost 10:00...nearly ruined my day...seriously.  I don't always get right up but I usually at least keep my eyes open.  I hope your hornet stings are better, Marilyn.  I got stung a few years ago on the back of my thigh and I honestly thought I had been SHOT, LOL.  It knocked me down and left a HUGE bruise.  It was at the pool where I go all the time.

I hope you can sleep tonight, my ankles are still burning pretty good but the swelling and redness is down quite a bit, hopefully your husband won't wake you up tonight! Men!

elvan I hope you don’t sneeze I know how that goes. If I am standing and I don’t have hold of something when I sneeze my right leg will want to go out from under me it feels like a big lightning bolt going down my leg ouch. That would really bug me if I had an oxygen tank making noise I am a light sleeper. I have to have a fan above my bed making that shhhhhh noise like the wind gently blowing to sleep. I hope you feel cool enough tonight to sleep.

Crap and Hell aren't on the list . "Go to... " is however.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

So "have dinner in Hell is ok?"  🙂

0 Kudos

I'm FAIRLY certain (although I have no first hand experience) that dinner is not served!!!