cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Legend

Where is it the profanity list?

Jump to solution

Where is the list of profanity words not to be used on this site I can’t find it or is the list not out for us to see?  I did not want to go to all the trouble of typing something up in Microsoft word and post it here and then find out this site says it is profanity then I wasted my time typing whatever I wrote. If there is not a list yet for us to see will there be a list soon for us to look at. I'm  just asking I’m not trying to start any trouble. 

Tags (1)
48 Replies
Legend

Mark  Mark I’m not going to go back through blogs and pick out words I have seen people say I have limited time to sit up because of spinal problems that I can’t fix I have to live with doing everything I do in short spurts and it is very hard on me to just sit up. I can’t remember what blogs I saw this and that said I don’t keep a list going on people. Look around and you will see people saying that got censored by saying this word and that word and it really was not that bad of a word. I saw today the h*ll word was censored and the cr*p word was censored. I have seen both of those words posted by new people in the past when they are frustrated and blog and by even not so old members here even me when I got totally frustrated but they are not calling anyone a bad name. Look on this blog these two words I put here got censored and I do remember new people using these words I just don’t know where I saw it I don’t keep track of what everyone says. 

https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/message/97048-when-did-jive-go-into-auto-censuring-mode

I don't see a blessed thing wrong with bull crap or Hell yes it's worth it to be FREE! Big gentle cyber hugs from me to you Christine_Aka_Legend

Hummmmm my words didn't get censored this time Yay! 

0 Kudos

MarilynH  Thanks for the hugs I need it today I am having a really bad day today. I don't know how much more I can take. 

Maybe Mark fixed those two words now so they don’t get censored I hope so.

I hope he did too, I'm beginning to get very frustrated and it takes a lot to get me ticked, here's another gentle caring hug and I think I need one too, hopefully this will get straightened out soon! Christine_Aka_Legend 

0 Kudos

MarilynH (((((Giving you a really BIG CYBER HUG)))))  Thanks for the hug I need all I can get. Where is tinker bell to sprinkle us with magic fairy dust to make us feel good lol. 

It would be fantastic if Tinker bell would sprinkle some of her fairy dust on our body parts and make our aches and pains go away even for a little while. Christine_Aka_Legend 

I pray that you'll be able to get a half decent nights sleep tonight with lots of Zzzzzzzzzzzzz's sweet https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/blogs/Christine_Aka_Legend-blog?sr=search&searchId=82001155-6607-...