cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stressful

This whole thing is so stressful to me. If I were a new member I would go somewhere more user friendly!

I won't be coming back until I can figure this out which won't be anytime soon!

Tags (1)
53 Replies

I am going to reply again here. You posted here Thomas and now look at all the replies to this discussion already. It's working. For one, I am able and reminded to come back here and read and reply again. This is something that we couldn't do before on other platform.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

0 Kudos

Thomas... Don't stress out.  It will be okay.  Just keep tinkering and clicking things.  It will get easier!  If we can quit smoking, we can figure out this site!  Don't give up!

if we can find a central ordered place to hang out, I think we'll be fine. At this point in time it all seems willy nilly because we aren't used to it.

A youtube video showing how best to do the old functions in the new format would be helpful for some of us.

Great idea! We're working on putting one together and will post as soon as it's done!

Megan, Product Lead for EX

It's like information OVERLOAD!  And I think for those of us coming from the Elgg platform, it would be very helpful to have a side by side of

This was how we used to do a PM, now this is how it's done.

This is how we blogged, now this is how we blog.

This is how we found our messages, now this is how we find them.

Etc.

I'm gathering as much info as I can from the responses for the EX team on posts with the intention of putting up a ... something, discussion or blog, about HOW TO.  Right now we're all totally scattered like chickens with their heads cut off.  lol

Image result for chickens with heads cut off humor pics

Image result for tearing hair out pics

I'm just glad you didn't post a chicken with it's head cut off. OOPS, You did.  🙂

Image result for chicken with its head cut off gif

Hahahahahaha that's for sure!

0 Kudos

You are so funny, Giulia! and honest!

0 Kudos

Not to mention EVERYONE is in my email box with their 2 cents on a subject.  Maybe possibly changing my email address just for the Ex site...Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A

0 Kudos

It can definitely get overwhelming with the default email notification, we suggest changing your preferences so that you only get emails when you want to, not every single time someone comments on a post you commented on.

You can change your email notification setting by clicking on the small arrow next to your avatar in the top right corner. From there click on "Preferences" to change your setting.

More details can be found here: https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/docs/DOC-1076-turning-emailtext-notifications-on-and-off 

~ Sarah, EX Team

0 Kudos