cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sizing Pictures

How can I resize my pictures when I post from my iPad. I have no problem sizing pictures when I am using the computer but I can’t from my iPad. Advice?

Tags (1)
21 Replies

Aaah what a gorgeous doe   all my pics show up this big on my Samsung Tab E too .....

MarilynH

I ran into this little guy on one of my walks. I was surprised she let me get so close.

0 Kudos

kristen-9.7.15

If they are bigger than the width of the page they should resize to be width of the page. Clicking on them should enlarge them to the full size.  If the image is smaller than the width of the page it should be shown in its original size.  I'll see what I can figure out.  No promises ofcourse. There is a way I know that's  pretty technical but I'll see if there is a simple way.

Mark

EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

I haven't forgotten. Just don't have an iPad tablet readily available.

Mark

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

Mark‌ 

You can borrow mine  Don’t worry about it Mark. I’ll just size them on my work computer.

0 Kudos
Giulia

Sometimes I can click on the photo once it's within the blog. 

DSC00081.JPG

It will change to look as follows.  If you  move your cursor over the white square on the upper right corner, it will change into a double sided arrow.   Holding your cursor down over the arrow and dragging it down left, it will make it smaller.  Same is true if you have a small photo and want to make it larger.  Just click on the white square and when it changes to an arrow move it up toward the right.  Works with any of the white corner squares.  The only trouble is when you make a photo larger in that fashion it tends to become a bit out of focus and fuzzy.

pastedImage_4.png

DSC00081.JPG

Giulia

Yes, that’s exactly what I want it to do but it will not let me on my iPad. The white squares on the corners don’t show up. I can resize from the computer but not the iPad. 

0 Kudos

YAY Giulia thank you, thank you, thank you  I did it I downsized my pic in my blog this morning and in the love yourself forum thank you again I have a 9.2 Samsung Tab E .....

0 Kudos
Giulia

Ah.  I see.  So it's just an iPad issue.  I wasn't paying good attention.  Sorry.

But what a GREAT photo of that fawn!  Lucky you.

0 Kudos