cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Giulia

Reward Badges

Looks like Jive has changed some things on the platform  for the better!  Just noticed that if you go to your home page and look at your Recent Badges - if you hover over a reward you will see the person who gave it to you.  Which is really kind of nice.  It takes it from the anonymous smilie face or star to a more personal level.  And that makes the badge experience (if you're into badges and the like) much more meaningful.  

Maybe this has been happening for a while and I just never noticed it.  Because I don't tend to hover over my badges, but I just wanted point it out.  

pastedImage_2.png

Mark  Am I incorrect in thinking this is new?  And PS, when doing an @ Mark, you didn't pop up as first on the list as usual.  Do we now have to search to find you?  I can understand if you want to hide.  Just an FYI in case you didn't know that.

pastedImage_4.png

47 Replies

Good. Giulia

YoungAtHeart‌ or elvan‌ Can you confirm you can @mention me as well?

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

Mark  I had to copy and paste, you did not even come up for a quick second.  YoungAtHeart‌ won't be back in town until the 20th.

I used to have no problem, I am not sure exactly when it started but it continues from here.

Ellen

0 Kudos

That stinks elvan‌. Wonder why that is?  Do I show up in the top 5 or additional five when you type in @m, @ma, @mar or @mark?  I should be at the top of the list if you put in @Mark.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

It does not show up at ALL.  It USED to show up but not give me enough time to click on it, now, it does not show up with marie, marilyn-remen, or even @mark I have to copy and paste from your link address...Mark 

0 Kudos

elvan‌ Try again. I just did something to see if I could get it working for you. Giulia‌ please try again as well.

Mark

EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

Mark‌ Once I put in Mark, it came up after others.

0 Kudos

elvan‌, Giulia‌, YoungAtHeart‌ can you please try @mention me to see if it is successful? It was fixed yesterday apparently.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

@mark, Mark NO, you are not there.  I had to copy and paste, I get a list but you are not on it.

0 Kudos

elvan‌, YoungAtHeart‌ and Giulia

Could you provide more details on the device you are using?

Brand and operating system of your computer/tablet/phone? e.g. Lenovo, Windows 10 64 Bit

Browser and Browser version you're using? Chrome 71.0.3578.98 (chrome://settings/help)

Have you tried it on other browsers? Yes/No? Does it work?

Can you try your browser in Private/Incognito mode and see if it works?

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

HP Laptop, Windows 7, 64 bit

Chrome, can't determine version...will keep trying

No, I have not tried other browsers

It does NOT work in the incognito mode either, just tried.

0 Kudos