cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posts Not Visible

Jump to solution

Why are the posts below not visible when I visit the 'Let's Get Moving Part 3' discussion?

Check out the page numbers. Mark Employee

pastedImage_1.png

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

So this appears to be a problem when there are a lot of comments. The pagination somehow has an issue and the last page is put before the second to last page so you see something in the pagination but not if you go to the Last page >| but rather only when you click the Last reply.  It seems to fix itself and the pagination is correct but at some point it reoccurs. 

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Giulia

When I go directly to the post (not from my inbox) and click on "latest reply" I see what you see.  When I come at it from my inbox I see only "reply to original discussion" on the lower right and  no page numbers whatsoever. 

number1.JPG

When I am on the original blog and scroll down to the bottom and click on the right arrow at the bottom....

it takes me to this page, which shows only page 46, not the last reply which is on page 47.  

It is all much too confusing.  It would be really nice if there was a sense of consistency.  Clicking on the right arrow, seems to me, it SHOULD take you to the end of the document.  And clicking on Latest Reply should take you to that same place.  The fact that one sees page number 46, then 47, then 46 again is beyond the fathoming of this brain.

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

I’ll look into this in the morning.  

Mark

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

I didn't see it but I wasn't subscribed to it either. I'm am now subscribed and am waiting activity so it shows in my inbox.  I wonder if something is happening related to the quantity of the comments is causing an issue. Will see if I can replicate it soon.

Mark

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

I see  now what you're talking about that Page 47 is not visible until you click on latest reply.  Thanks for reporting this.

EX Community Admin Team

So this appears to be a problem when there are a lot of comments. The pagination somehow has an issue and the last page is put before the second to last page so you see something in the pagination but not if you go to the Last page >| but rather only when you click the Last reply.  It seems to fix itself and the pagination is correct but at some point it reoccurs. 

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos