cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dsprague

Is it normal for the points to disappear and come back again ?

Tags (1)
13 Replies

I love you too, my sweet sister in Freedom!

Giulia

Thanks for your response, Mark.  Very much appreciated.

Not everything has a definitive answer at this time. I hope you can understand that.

I do understand that.  And sorry for being a bit snarky and sarcastic.  I just get a bit anxious at times about the "what's to be."  Never having been on that end of things, I simply assume if a platform has been selected, then all aspects of it and what it's capable of doing or not is known, otherwise one is waking in blind, no?  Anyway, Truth was certainly transparent last time and so I trust that the same will be true this time.  Having been through a couple of platform changes here I  know what to expect (and certainly don't expect perfection on day 1.)  I guess my problem is that I feel like little bits and pieces of information on what's to come - such as there being no points, such as the move is now expected in March - is being put out on different member's blogs in responses and if one didn't happen to read that blog, they wouldn't gain that information.  I guess I don't understand why it's not being being disseminated to the community at large, if that makes any sense.  Anyway, I think I just need to get over myself!  lol

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

dsprague‌ Points seem to be working again.

Let me know if you see them.

Mark

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos