cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Issue with Points: Post here!

Please read: If you have an opinion about points, please don't post it here. You can post your opinion in (/blogs/Mark-blog/2018/06/25/the-scoop-on-jive-rewards-badges-points-and-quests?sr=search&searchId=73...This post is only for reporting issues when points aren't accumulating.

If you encounter an issue where you are not receiving points. Please post here so I can let the support team know to investigate your account and restore the counter. 

Thanks!

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
Tags (3)
260 Replies

I came here to get points and quit smoking and it looks like I'm all out of points

0 Kudos

1 million points *in my best doctor evil from Austin powers voice

0 Kudos

Sorry, I don't have that many. I am not even sure if I sent you any that they would calculate. lol

0 Kudos

JACKIE1-25-15‌ You have LOTS of points Jackie! I never read these posts on points but today I did and I then went to find them.......you have way over 200,000!!!

I like the way the leaderboard marks our own places by stating: 

Sootie(you)   LOL....just IN CASE I forget who I am! Good tip...thanks EX. You never really know these days if I might forget!!!

I think I can send but not receive.  Merry Christmas.

I know, this is SO frustrating!

Become an ex, "where everything is made up and the points don't matter, like a stripper's name" ~Whose Line is it Anyway

0 Kudos
NewMe

I had never noticed this comment section before, but I have noticed that it seems like every time it says I was awarded some points for saying something particularly articulate or helping someone in some way, I have noticed I seem to be in the exact same position on the leader board for about 2 years now. I have not been tracking or paying any attention to how many points I should have. It just always struck me as odd that no matter how many points I was supposed to be accumulating, my position always stayed the same. And I do know for a fact that someone awarded me a badge within the past week or so, but it is not showing up. The board says the last time I got a badge was over 2 years ago. Lucky for me, I will not be tempted to smoke over this issue. Just found it a bit odd. . . 

Giulia

Mark‌  Any news on the progress of the rewards system?  Inching our way up to two months now since it hasn't been working.  Points nor badges.  You can give a badge and the person can respond to the message, but the badge doesn't show up on their page.  I.e. I gave jdeering a badge yesterday which he acknowledged, but it's nowhere to be found on his page.

0 Kudos