cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Giulia

Can Delete Content Even with Responses?

I was under the impression that if a post (blog or conversation, etc.)  had responses that the post itself could not be deleted on Jive.  For the obvious reason that the responses then make no sense.  But I must have been wrong on that as someone just left and all their content (except in video & quote sharing) is gone.  With the new platform, will people be able to delete their content?  

Tags (2)
19 Replies
indingrl

Maki let ME know she deleted her Zebra blog yesterday

0 Kudos
MarilynH

I'm dumbfounded why Thesegoto11 just up and left with no explanation at all I don't get it! And I asked what was happening but got no response, that's a good question Giulia.....

0 Kudos

I also asked but have not heard anything, sad..

0 Kudos

I'm scratching my head about it Ellen elvan 

I found that peculiar also - but something we "know not of" must have offended them.  I'm sorry they felt compelled to leave the site and sorry for the loss of their content because there was good stuff there that many could learn from.  Aside from all the commentary afterward that now makes no sense.  There was a gal here many years ago who left and deleted years worth of her blogs and that made me so sad.  I can understand being angry, upset - whatever - but to take away all the valuable and needed support you proffered... that could help so many seeking freedom from this addiction.... I would feel very selfish if I did that.  But then - that's me.  Hurt people - hurt people.

Huge hug coming your way Giulia

Well I'll take that hug and raise you two!

I am thinking something must have been said in a pm about which we don't have knowledge. Other than that, idk!