cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Issue with Points: Post here!

Please read: If you have an opinion about points, please don't post it here. You can post your opinion in (/blogs/Mark-blog/2018/06/25/the-scoop-on-jive-rewards-badges-points-and-quests?sr=search&searchId=73...This post is only for reporting issues when points aren't accumulating.

If you encounter an issue where you are not receiving points. Please post here so I can let the support team know to investigate your account and restore the counter. 

Thanks!

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
Tags (3)
260 Replies

Got it. Thanks for clarifying.

Mark

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Giulia

Correct - points seem to not be working again.  Currently at 143 points.

0 Kudos

Giulia Points apparently calculate twice a day as I was told. 

Pops I looked and it looks like you have 133 today.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Giulia

Just noticed the nightly point changeover (does it happen at midnight?) seems to have happened.  Now registering 27 points gained at 12:47 am EST.

0 Kudos
Giulia

Points may only calculate twice a day, but we see the increase in points (in green parens) happening every time we get positive feedback (Latest Acclaim).  Or they can also decrease.  That's how we know if the points are working or not.  

0 Kudos

Giulia wrote:

Points may only calculate twice a day, but we see the increase in points (in green parens) happening every time we get positive feedback (Latest Acclaim).  Or they can also decrease.  That's how we know if the points are working or not.  

pastedImage_1.png

I should have been more specific.  Be sure you don't look at the top 100 leaderboard as it is only calculated on there twice a day.  In the right column it will show the daily gain/loss. The "Your Ranking" page should show daily gains/losses both in the main column and right column. They look very similar but are different for frequency of point posting.

But I agree the points everywhere but the Top 100 leaderboard should be near real-time.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Pops

@Mark I seem to have my points frozen again at the following level:

116436 points (+27)
13564 points to Level 12
I have no idea what could have possibly started this, but it seems to be the same as the several times that this has happened in the past.
Thanks,  Pops
0 Kudos

Pops wrote:

Mark I seem to have my points frozen again at the following level:

116436 points (+27)
13564 points to Level 12
I have no idea what could have possibly started this, but it seems to be the same as the several times that this has happened in the past.
Thanks,  Pops

So i see the daily gain of +27 but you're not seeing the number move above 116,436?

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

Correct.  It is frozen @ 116436

Pops

0 Kudos
IrishRose

I do not pay any attention to points, Mark.  Sorry I cannot help you there.

Irish

0 Kudos