c2q

the EX Café Mon 02.06.17

Welcome to the EX Café     Monday 02.06.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
76 Replies
tjanddj

Good morning! I stopped and got me a fresh cup of coffee at the counter. Yesterday was a good day. Had fun celebrating my mom's birthday. Stayed a little longer than I wanted too as I wanted to get home before the roads got to slippery. It was a slippery ride home in some spots but not to bad. Slow and steady got me home safely. Had to do my tension relaxing techniques through out my 2 hour ride home. Relaxing techniques sure works better than smoking!  

Have a good day everyone!

elvan

Good morning, all.  I am off to my doc's appointment this morning, really dragging from working the weekend and, I will admit, I kept checking on the game.  It was pretty amazing although my team did not win.  I LOVE Lady Gaga and her versatility, she is a performer for everyone (in my humble opinion).  Have a great Monday.

Daniela2016

Lori, I absolutely love that plate, we should make it a staple of our EX café as it reminds me of some of our male friends here!!!

Zeus, thank you for the help on Saturdays as I never worked in a Café, and don't have the confidence to do it all right!

Trudy, thanks for helping yourself, and glad to hear you got home safe!!!  It's really tricky on some roads this time of the year, when it is warm during the days and it freezes later at night!  As for the relaxation techniques while behind the wheel, I guess they work if they don't put you to sleep

JustSharon

Never too late for a cup of coffee. Good morning/afternonn all!

c2q

thank Mark, probably. 

c2q

that is an EXcellent plan. More discussion to come later today. Thanks!

c2q

thanks, Daniela. Getting your name sewn on your apron as we speak . . .

c2q

Hi RachelMB‌. This image is not showing up for some people. I see it at EX on my pc, but not from my phone. Never fear, I have another shot from the veranda, below. It's a very popular spot. I thought I had linked a copy of the public image but I grabbed it from the wrong site. You can enjoy this view, no worries.

YoungAtHeart

Am I the only chocoholic in attendance?  No problem - more for ME!!!!

(but I'll share if anybody wants some)

susan_m

Yum, Nancy - thank you!!  Did you see the chocolate croissants Pati served the other day?  I'm still drooling over those.