c2q

the EX Café Mon 02.06.17

Welcome to the EX Café     Monday 02.06.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
76 Replies
c2q

Hi mikecity! Love seeing you here this morning! I forgot you were on vacation this week - you'll have to let us know what adventures you get up to.

RachelMB

Good morning all-

Hope everyone had a great weekend!   I'm crazy busy on the work front today but wanted to stop by and say hello to my amazing ex-family.  A cup of black coffee would be great when you get a chance.  Have a wonderful day everyone!

Rachel

susan_m

Hey Pati - hey friends!  Good morning!!  I have had a fair amount of coffee already, so I would love some juice and a nice continental breakfast if it's available.  

susan_m

Other than take two wounded veterans to the game, what did Pence do?

c2q

Good morning to you too, RachelMB‌. Since this is a virtual coffee shop, I have brought you your coffee on the virtual veranda, in virtual paradise. I hope you can take a minute to enjoy this busy Monday.

Mortalzeus

Perfect!  You never fail to impress! 

c2q

Sure is, susan_m. The a la carté buffet had a long line, so I thought I'd drop this off. Hope you like everything bagels.

c2q

Well, My Monday Morning Mates, I'm off to the doctor. Just checking treatment options for my poor aching spine, no worries.

See you all around lunch time. In the meantime, don't forget to visit the buffet!

susan_m

Good luck at the Dr - and thanks for all that you do.

RachelMB

Thank you very much c2q‌.  Best of luck today at the doctor. 

Rachel