the EX Café Fri 02.17.17

Welcome to The EX Café   Fri 02.17.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
121 Replies
YoungAtHeart

Or how about a green d pomegranate tea? You get the green tea without even noticing it!  I make an iced tea by putting a Lipton cold brew in a big class of  cold water in the sun, and then brewing a cup of green/Pom and , when cool,  combining them in a pitcher.  No sugar needed

0 Kudos
c2q

Nancy, that sounds wonderful. And it looks so refreshing. I hope this comes close to your home brew.

0 Kudos
c2q

Hi Nancy. this is my 3rd shot at posting a reply. I hope this one works. The first one I posted didn't show up. When I posted again, both posts appeared. When I deleted one of them, they both deleted.

Good thing the day is growing old. I need one of these more than ever now. It sounds so good. I hope they are close to your original home brew.

Edit:  And now there are two again. the second round's on the house - I'm leaving them on the table!

c2q

Hi guys. Thought I would let you guys back in the corner know that the kitchen is going self-serve for a bit. 

SelfServeBarNeon.jpg

0 Kudos
Daniela2016

No Trudy tjanddj, we do know what you guys are going through, and I am really hoping his latest choice of chemo is going to prove more efficient, keeping the nodules in check or melting them away. I keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers that the treatment works out.

0 Kudos
Daniela2016

I do not know c2q‌ Pati, all these things you brought out look delicious, can I have a piece of each of them?

YoungAtHeart

They are perfect!  Thank you!

Whimsy3715

Evening everyone! I'm only here for a few minutes before popping off again. I get my 7 year old nephew for the weekend, so don't be surprised if I don't show back up until Monday.

Guess what!! I survived driving around with my (smoking) sister today for 5 HOURS!! Not ONCE did she offer or I beg!! Yeah, the 2nd hand wasn't so easy to deal with, but a couple of deep breaths and I got through. I'm so proud of myself, I deserve a treat. Got a chocolate cupcake back there?

good for you, Whimsy.... another day won !!!

Mortalzeus

Wonderful news  You are doing great!

minichocolatecupcakes_ganache_03.jpg

Enjoy your well deserved treat !