c2q

the EX Café Fri 02.03.17

Welcome to the EX Café     Friday 02.03.2017  #the_ex_café

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
55 Replies
Magstoyou

Just stopping by to say hi. Have to go grocery shopping.

Every one have a great weekend and being SuperBowl, protect your Quits.

Make a plan of what you could do instead of smoke, like swirling a towel around of the color of your team.

Maybe some poppers!! No smoking

Mags 

Christine13

Good Morning, going to have a second cup of coffee now.  Looking forward to the weekend!  We are heading out for dinner tonight.  Enjoy the day everyone!

YoungAtHeart

I don't see enough chocolate here this morning, so I will bring some lunch desserts!

chocolate mousse pie.jpg

chocolatecake.jpg

pudding.jpg

Life is short.  Eat dessert first!

"-)

c2q

I want a bite of each one of those fabulous desserts! LOL

susan_m

ME TOO!  However, since my fabulous quit brought a few unexpected pounds, I will bring these just in case someone besides me is watching their weight (or sugar intake).  They are SO good!

Image result for russell stover sugar free

ccrider

Trying to stay away from the sugar! however I never say no to coffee!! Have a great weekend everyone!

c2q

Ohhh! I'm going to have to try those, too!

0 Kudos
c2q

Hi tjanddj‌. I had to step out of the café for a bit. I see that lazy fill-in barista didn't get your order out in a timely manner. How about this healthy pizza for a late afternoon snack instead? It's a Cooking Light recipe - zucchini and cherries with a ricotta base. Maybe it will give you something to compare when you're out checking the pizza menu. Happy birthday to your mom!

0 Kudos
c2q

[hint] what to get your barista on? The maître d is delighted when patrons fill order requests at the EX Café.

And speaking of which, what's everybody's thoughts on running this place?

0 Kudos
Lauralives

Love it!!

On Fri, Feb 3, 2017 at 3:04 PM, Wanda45 <communityadmin@becomeanex.org>

0 Kudos