cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

vicki15

Yesterday

I saw Become An Ex on someone's myspace and I just happened here yesterday. I started my calendar of how I smoke. Yesterday I smoked 4. One on my way to work, one about 2:00 and two in the evening. Gosh, I'm so close to a "not smoker" I hope I can make it to a non-smoker. I smoked 2 this morning and considered never coming to this web site again, but here I am. Thanks for the support.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
doreen1

Don't give up, Vicki. And don't let fear stop you from quitting smoking. The nicodemon would love nothing better than to keep throwing a crave your way and you give in to it. Since you only smoked 4 yesterday, I'm thinking you are so close, you could:
Photobucket
Get yourself some tootsie pops or blow pops to help with the hand to mouth habit and then chew the heck out of the centers when you reach them *lol* Once you quit completely, it takes about 72 hours to get the nicotine and toxins out of your system. Then the rest is just habit. It takes about 21 days to relearn or undo a habit, so after that it is all a mind game.
Photobucket
There are a lot of people here to support and encourage you through this. Holler if you need us 🙂
0 Kudos