Welcome to the EX Café Tue 02.07.17

Welcome to the EX Café     Tuesday 02.07.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

#the_ex_café

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
105 Replies
Pops

By the way...I rode the scooter in to work today.  Supposed to break all time record highs today.  Calling out 67 degrees!  Heck, I just wore a hoodie sweatshirt this morning.  (In February?  Are you kidding me?!)

my favorite pass time.JPG

I am so looking forward to more biker friendly weather on a regular basis...This happens to be my favorite riding trip in my immediate vicinity.  The "Blue Ridge Parkway" is simply breathtaking in spots.  I love the twisties too 😉

TerrieQuit

yea! YoungAtHeart  I just can't get it. I won't be posting the daily promises after today and I am considering giving up my train day and the daily pledge. It's been an ongoing problem for me and it's getting messy and I refuse to lose my quit over it!

May I please get another cup of coffee, Pops 

Mark

0 Kudos
Pops

Now sit down and relax for a few...the world will survive without you running it for a couple of minutes...then you can get back to saving the world! 

Pops

0 Kudos
Giulia

Morning gang.  Hope you all have a great day.  Thomas3.20.2010‌ - hope you get nice news.

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

GiuliaShawnP‌ 

yea! Youngatheart.7.4.12  I just can't get it. I won't be posting the daily promises after today and I am considering giving up my train day and the daily pledge. It's been an ongoing problem for me and it's getting messy and I refuse to lose my quit over it!

May I please get another cup of coffee, Pops8 

Mark

0 Kudos
Daniela2016

There you go Terrie, please do not get upset, we'll eventually learn how to do it!

Want some sweets too?  Or a bagel?

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

NOPE! I need to keep this Quit!

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

TerrieQuit‌ We can get it figured out together. I'm here to help. Perhaps what's missing is something small. 

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

Dang Pops - they are working you too hard today!  This is suppose to be fun - remember?  I'll contribute a bit!

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Pops‌ great to see the EX Cafe hired another barista!

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team