The Ex Cafe Sat 02.25.2017

Welcome to The EX Café  Sat 02.25.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
46 Replies
susan_m

Too bad I can't get food to you in real life.    We have another big charity event at our legion today, and will be there all day cooking.  Mike and I are making one of our specialties... atomic buffalo turds.  Have you ever had them?  

I recall you posting pictures of a smoker on an earlier cafe'  discussion, so I assume you use one (or at least grill).  If you don't make these, you need to.  Stuff a jalapeno with cream cheese and a li'l smokie and wrap the whole thing in bacon.  Smoke them for about 3 hours and serve with hot pepper jelly.

Best.  Thing.  Ever.  

Mortalzeus

I am all in  but I will skip the pepper jelly!

0 Kudos

H, Guys!

I'm hungry! May I have a Denver Omelette and on of those Buffalo - uh, treats, please?

Oh, and I sure could use a coffee with cream no sugar! 

0 Kudos
c2q

Good morning susan_m. Love the goodies this morning. Happy Saturday. I'll be in my usual spot, out on the sundeck, reading the blogs. hi Mortalzeus‌! Hi Thomas3.20.2010‌! Hi Violet_Quit‌!

0 Kudos
susan_m

Morning, Thomas!  It is so nice to see you today.  

pastedImage_1.jpg

pastedImage_2.jpg

And here are your ABTs!!

Enjoy!!!!!

0 Kudos
susan_m

Good morning, Pati.  Here's a lovely fresh OJ for you to enjoy while you are reading the blogs.

Nestly

Good morning all! I love omlettes! I usually keep it simple with ham and cheese. Low carb and yummy to boot! Hope everyone is having a fantastic start to their Saturday!

0 Kudos
meWisconsin

Good morning Susan and everyone else this morning. Need a quick cup of strong black coffee before heading out to shovel the snow.

Image result for images of snow shoveling

I will probably get this call today from my brother in Arizona. Oh well spring is somewhere in the future.

Terry

0 Kudos

I'll take a large black coffee and take it out on the veranda listening to Cool Change Little River Band - YouTube  

0 Kudos
c2q

Thanks susan_m  Fresh squeezed is always so much better. Oh, and a note to meWisconsin