The Ex Cafe Fri 03.31.17

Welcome to the EX Café Friday March 31, 2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
64 Replies
Lauralives

Good Morning Everyone and thank you for the wonderful entertainment and smiles this Friday morning.  I am going to learn how to post pictures soon!  I love what you all do to make this site fun!  Now you've got me hungry!!  Hugs!  Laura

c2q

Maybe it was related to the storm, ya think?

0 Kudos
c2q

Hi Laura Lauralives‌. What are you hungry for? Let me see if the kitchen can fill your request.

p.s. you know I stole that image. It is really just me back here. be kind.

0 Kudos
Daniela2016

Wow you guys, I need to set up my alarm for 4:00am, I am always so late, so here is my good morning to all:

c2q

I loved the book so much susan_m, I was afraid the movie wouldn't live up to it. No problem there.

c2q

Hi, Elder, Daniela2016‌. Friday morning sure makes me happy!

Or is it hanging with my EX buddies that does it? Maybe both.

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

Those pancakes look yummy - I need a little warmin'!  My 3/4 acre is a puddle this morning (and I live on top of a hill!)   My sump is working overtime (thank heavens!).

I am SO fortunate not to have to go out in this today.  Blessed, actually!  Anybody who does, Let's Be Careful Out There!

Thanks for the fun company!

c2q

I think 4:00 AM Friday alarms should be outlawed. You don't have to be the first one in the door, good-looking. It's always nice to have you here.

0 Kudos
c2q

First, something to help warm you up. 

Then, something to help you dry off. Joan is a personal favorite.

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

Love the song and video.  Perhaps music is something I need to explore now that I have time.  I have welcomed the peace and quiet since I raised two teenage girls (one of them a holy terror!)  as a single Mom and the noise level in my life was off the charts. 

Thanks for an intro!

Nancy