The Ex Cafe Fri 03.31.17

Welcome to the EX Café Friday March 31, 2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
64 Replies
Pops

Good morning all of my EXer friends!!!!!

I slept in this morning...woo hoo!!!!! I first opened my eyes @ 9:15 am to the sound of rain beating against my window....hmmm....let me think....."

"I can't stand the rain....against my window....."

and "I can't stand the rain!!!....against my windoooow....."

Oh well, I think you get the idea....so c2q‌, when you get a chance, could you put some coffee in my mug???? 

I am in the mood for some light laughter....hmmm

Q:  How does a train eat?

A:  It goes "Chew....Chew!!!!" Okay, that was sorta dumb....but here's one that might take you back...

aint he just tooo cute!!!!!  Then guys, you just might want to show a little more respect for that hard work that your wives do in the house......

And Pops makes another big splash onto the EX cafe scene!!!!!

I am rocking with 311 days of freedom today....

YoungAtHeart

Good to see you today, Pops,

And glad to hear you slept in...

No ridin' today,

But perhaps a cupcake?

😉

YoungAtHeart

It's pouring buckets in the mid-Atlantic today, so perhaps something warm for breakfast?  Maybe a stack-a and a milky white coffee?

Thanks!

elvan

Wow, I had a hard time getting on here this morning, my computer kept telling me that the site was timing out.  I would LOVE a cup of coffee with some vanilla latte foamy stuff.  I actually bought some of that and had a cup earlier, hope it's not horrendously high in calories because is sure tastes good.

Happy Friday to those of you who do NOT have to work every weekend.

Ellen

Pops

Good morning Ellen, try this one....

c2q

311 - still crazy after all these days

0 Kudos
Pops

I think c2q‌ is @ the mkt right now.....my pooter is running okay today, might be a local thing.

and I'm getting the cats & dogs here in Germantown YoungAtHeart

c2q

Nancy YoungAtHeart‌, I think you have discovered the cure for the Raining Friday Blues. Let me grab the cream for you, I didn't have an extra hand.

0 Kudos
c2q

This will cure those computer blues elvan‌. All calories served at the EX Café are virtual. Honest.

c2q

Yes, Pops‌, just got back a few minutes ago. Thanks for the help! We're supposed to be getting those thunderstorms you and Nancy YoungAtHeart are, ah, enjoying, later today.

I‌'m hoping to get some good pictures. Not as close as this one though, that someone near me took 8 months ago.

0 Kudos