Pops

The EX cafe Sun: 04.09,2017

Welcome to The EX Café  April 9, 2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
48 Replies
Giulia

Pops, you got some toothpicks to prop my eyes open with?  Not enough sleeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Marilyn of the Thousand Days.  Stopped smoking and kept her head!

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Yummy looking cake ,thanks bonniebee ,since you brought it, it's A OK that you enjoyed the 1st piece we can share with all of our fellow Exers here at the ex cafe.

0 Kudos
MarilynH

I took a pic with my tablet of the snowbanks to show you Pops a couple of hrs ago I was sure it posted, anyway I'll try again, this is out the back door, the driveway is bare but this is the snowbanks and the back yard area. 

1491748826095-632108691.jpg

0 Kudos
MarilynH

I'll take a pic of the front yard too Pops 1491749231496628016331.jpg

0 Kudos

here Marilyn, let me give you some of our sunrise. 🙂DSCF2345.JPG

MePlus3

Good morning everyone I brought my iced coffee with me but I'll take a cinnamon roll and a piece of that delicious cake. I'm happy to see that pops is getting out on that bike today! Also Nancy be careful on your feet take it REAL slow! Marilyn CONGRATULATIONS again on your entrance to the quad squad! Did I miss anyone? I'm here on my dreadful day 4 so I'm sticking real close to the site and what better way to be close than sitting at the cafe with my friends!

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

Here comes the mud

Dooda dooda!

Here comes the mud

Dooda dooda

It's alright..........................

Pops

Thanks for all of the fun and support Sunday.  I truly do enjoy being with my friends in recovery.  So we will close for now, but never fear...we will open back up on Wednesday morning, where you will see our brightest star...susan-m, slinging coffee and doughnuts to your hearts content.  In the meantime, keep reaching out to help another addict in recovery....remember the life you save just might be your own.

CLOSED-NEW-ExCafe.jpg

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Gorgeous sunrise Dale, thanks JonesCarpeDiem 

0 Kudos