Pops

The EX cafe Sun: 04.09,2017

Welcome to The EX Café  April 9, 2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
48 Replies
bonniebee

Hi Dale just popped in..... hey that ison the  cool  side for the Callie weather isn't it ? I am happy that today will be in the 60's for the first time this spring in NH !!!

0 Kudos
bonniebee

Not for good Pops ??? 

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

Perhaps that falls under the "easier to ask forgiveness than to ask permission?"   I AM going to take it easier today.  There are a couple of bushes that just need the dead leaves snipped off - not much walking and it's going to be too gorgeous not to be outside (as you well know!).  I have trouble just sitting (could you have GUESSED that?), especially when I can SEE things that need to be done.  If I get these taken care of, perhaps I can sit on my front porch a bit.

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

If you don't own that shirt, you NEED to!

bonniebee

Good Morning Pops and everyone here I already chatted a bit before I even said hello to all of you and then noticed that today is Marilyn's big 1000 days and she is now a member of the Quad Squad !!!!! I brought a cake to celebrate !!!! Marilyn.H.July.14.14. food chocolate cake.jpgSorry I already ate a piece of it Marilyn !!!

bonniebee

Hey Pops could I get a cup of green tea please ? Since you have to go Pops I will be happy to help myself !I am glad you had some tea bags on hand ! Have a great day everyone especially you Marilyn Do something special for yourself today !!!!  Once again I cannot get the @ mention to work !

food green tea.jpg

Pops

Good morning Bonnie,

Yep she is being pampered pretty well today, as she darn well deserves to be!  I am in awe of that comma...that is no small feat...great going for her.....Okay, I have to go out for a bit, I'll be right back....in the meantime, help yourselves to the bar.....

SelfServeBarNeonSM.jpg

Jennifer-Quit

Good Morning Everyone!  Springtime is back in Arkansas!  So I am going to try to enjoy some time outside today! Enjoy your day everyone!

elvan

Ooooh, good morning, Pops‌ I am on my way to work, could I get one of those white chocolate lattes you made for YoungAtHeart‌ to GO, please.  I am hoping my back will make it through this day without me screaming.  Have a wonderful Sunday.

0 Kudos
c2q

Hey Pops‌, it looks like you should have beautiful weather for your road trip this afternoon. Have fun - you've earned it!

0 Kudos