susan_m

The EX Cafe Wed 03.29.17

Welcome to the EX Café Wednesday March 29, 2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
64 Replies
susan_m

I think it is a four letter word unless it is the first snowfall of the season or on Christmas Eve.  Otherwise, keep it in Canada!

Jennifer-Quit

Good Morning Everyone!  Hope that you all enjoy another day of freedom from smoking!  

freeneasy

Good Morning Susan (again) I think I'm up for good now and ready for coffee... Please keep it coming 

MarilynH

I hear you freeneasy ,I'm the same way, I really like my COFFEE....but I've already had my quota today......FB_IMG_1485523670814.jpg

c2q

Hmmmm. Heat is also a four letter word. And you don't have to shovel it.

c2q

Hey MarilynH‌ I'll see you there.

susan_m

freeneasy  Thank goodness!!! Glad (and not a little jealous!) that you were able to go back to sleep!

susan_m

My coffee face:

pastedImage_1.jpg

susan_m

HAHAHA - good one!

elvan

Morning, all, coffee, please.  I have a terrible earache this morning and I am not moving around very well.  I have to get my car inspected and it needs two new tires.  JUST what I was hoping for.  The person is ordering them and will call later today.  I really need new EARS!  Or at least ONE.  Inspection has to be done before Saturday.  I just HAPPENED to look at the windshield and the license plates...we did not get notified by DMV, guess that must have been a cutback.

I think just coffee will do.