susan_m

The EX Cafe Wed 03.29.17

Welcome to the EX Café Wednesday March 29, 2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
64 Replies
susan_m

I'll be back soon - heading into the back to see what kind of snacks I can come up with for later today.  Until then, help yourselves!

c2q

Morning world. susan_m‌ those muffins smell terrific. I'll take two, please.

MarilynH

Good morning Susan and everyone here at the ex cafe I've had plenty of coffee already but I wanted to wish each of you my friends and fellow Exers a super fantastic day, here's a picture I took this morning of my 13 yr old Samantha Digger Jane Hartley in her run it's 32 °F this morning which is fairly mild but I want much warmer weather which is supposed to come by the wk end, I'm soooooooo tired of the white crap but I'm very secure in my quit so with vigilance along with N.O.P.E, I will wait impatiently for Spring, Happy Hump Day. 20170329_075810.jpg

c2q

susan_m‌, susan_m‌, did you say    COFFEE?

susan_m

Hey Marilyn!  What a beautiful dog!!!  Glad to hear that you are hitting 32 today... maybe some of that while stuff will melt.  You DO know that snow is a four letter word, right?

susan_m

I certainly did!!!  Thanks for baking the muffins, they were so easy it's almost as if they made themselves.  

It's been quiet in the cafe this morning - care to join me on the sundeck for a cup?

c2q

Hi MarilynH‌ Glad you're getting a taste of Spring. I'm late to the cafe this morning - I slept it. Now it's off to a doctor's appointment for a follow up to the facet injections I got 2 weeks ago. I'll be back in time for a second cup with you.

c2q

Hey susan_m‌. You bet I'll join you. Just a quick cup for me though. Then I"ll be back in a bit.

It's beautiful here on the sundeck this morning.

MarilynH

Hee, hee, hee susan-m , thanks for the smile snow is definitely a 4 letter word especially in the end of March.

MarilynH

Wishing you a great appointment with the Dr c2q and when you get back we'll have a coffee together, hopefully on the veranda.