Welcome to The EX Café Wed 03.08.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
52 Replies
c2q

Love your train today, Jennifer-Quit !

Hi Pops‌. Glad your got a break from RL (Real Life) commitments long enough to stop by. I miss seeing you, too.

And Barista susan_m , speaking of RL, I am heading out for my day at the Florida Strawberry Festival. I hope we have as much fun as RachelMB‌ and her talented crew did. YoungAtHeart‌ Nancy, I'll see if I can round up all the chocolate dipped ones for us!

elvan

Good morning...I can't be around much today, have too much to do and I promised myself that I would not get so involved that the whole day goes by with nothing accomplished.  I spent hours on here yesterday and today I need to get out of the virtual world and into the real one.  I have already had two cups of coffee and that's an overdose for me...I just stopped in to say hello to all.

0 Kudos
susan_m

HUGS Ellen - go do your thing.  ❤️

0 Kudos
Giulia

Thanks for the mention, and for your response on the blog. I was gonna jump in here and mention it myself.  The more feedback and ideas, suggestions, the better.  

Morning everybody.  

Christine13

Good Morning, I could use an extra black coffee to get my day started.  So glad Susan and Thomas are feeling better!

Going to be a fun afternoon, heading out to lunch with my parents.  Enjoy the day everyone!

xo

0 Kudos
susan_m

Hey Christine13‌!  Here's a cup of joy for you...... looks so good I think I will get one for myself!

0 Kudos
freeneasy

Got any coffee left? I can't get enough

freeneasy

THANK YOU THANK YOUImage result for happy minion face

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

It's great to be back from my trip to California.  The EX Cafe is now part of https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/community/celebrations-events?sr=search&searchId=846e0b79-d364-48...‌.  

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team