ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
56 Replies
PirateQueen

thankee kindly, lass! YAAARRR!

0 Kudos
Giulia

I'll take one of those cups of coffee today!  Thanks Susan.  Woke up to a Tornado warning here in middle Tennessee this morning. Fortunately we didn't have to run to the crawl space with the spiders!  lol  Have a good day everybody.

0 Kudos
elvan

I'm here, late as usual.  Got a text this morning before I was up, from my son...he said he is trying to get to bed early and get up early every day.  I said "congratulations"...I was trying to get him to give me an answer about a birthday present but he is just going to keep procrastinating until his birthday is here and I am left to try to come up with something.  He won't even tell me if he wants me to make any food.  Maybe I will really surprise him and do nothing!

I will have a frappuccino with a shot of expresso and EXtra whipped cream and vanilla syrup, maybe it will make me sweeter.

0 Kudos
LindaK_Mc

Today is Day 3!  I've been trying to be a part of Ex but it's been really difficult using just my phone.  You see our kitchen caught fire and while they're cleaning up all the soot and ashes we have been set up in a really nice Marriott Residence Suite.  I can't complain but I want to go home and I don't have my computer.  My daughter is bringing over one of her kid's laptops that they don't use anymore and that will help so much.  Right now I really need EX and probably will for a long time so I can pass on what I have learned to others who have just started. I'm glad to be back!!  Just sorry I started back but I feel like God had a reason.

susan_m

elvan‌... KIDS!  I have a daughter turning 21 in a few days, and she has me in the same boat.  I think what she really wants is extra money to go party with her friends.    Maybe I will spring for a hotel room, too, so I don't have to worry!  

Here's a cup of YUMMY for you - and I threw in chocolate syrup, too  Hurry with that one, though, before YoungAtHeart‌ gets here.  Nancy will take a sister out to get to her chocolate!!!  

Here's your espresso, too.

Have a wonderful smoke-free day, Ellen!  Oh.... did you ever get the "crab" cake recipe from your daughter???  If you did, I missed it and I would love to have a copy!

0 Kudos
elvan

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

0 Kudos
susan_m

Yes, you did..... hope all is well!  It was a rocky night for us in Indiana, too  

Congratulations again, Giulia...... enjoy today - you've earned it!

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

Healthy/Smealthy!

I'll take a hot chocolate, and anything else chocolate, please and thank you, Ms.Barista!

Thanks for opening the cafe today!

Nancy

0 Kudos
elvan

No, it's my daughter in law and she is really slow to respond to things like requests for recipes...she's a chef so she doesn't measure things and she cooks for lots of people.  My son told me that he learned from her by standing next to her and taking notes.  I am NOT doing that but she did say she will get me the recipe so I can publish it along with the Sesame Soba Noodles which are MY personal favorite.

susan_m

Got you covered, Nancy!

Plus, we had a box of chocolate flown in from the Ganachery at Disney Springs just for you...... (I have had chocolate from lots of places, and honestly, this chocolate is right up there with the best!).

Image result for the ganachery disney springs