Mortalzeus

The EX Cafe Thu 03.02.2017

Welcome to The EX Café Thu 03.02.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
42 Replies
TerrieQuit

Awe, thanks, c2q  I'll be back in a bit for that special coffee!

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

I am back! How's everybody doing? How 'bout that coffee of the day, please, while I wait for some more riders https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/community/celebrations-events/blog/2017/03/02/freedom-train-03022...  All aboard!  ~Terrie~

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

497b2021317ee0ee0bf1077085ff5673.jpg

How about a cappuccino with whipped cream and cinnamon? 

Mortalzeus

Terrie, I am doing well and hope you are the same!  I feel like I am about to leave NML? I had a crave yesterday and went to grab my board to ride it, but I stopped short and started to laugh at it and ask, "Is that all you got"? 

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

Now, THAT'S how you do it!!!

I see a chocolate frosted doughnut w/sprinkles with my name on it and I'll just grab a cuppa' with milk and I'll be good to go.

Thanks for being the barristo' with the mosto' this morning, Darren!

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

chocolate-donuts-main.jpg

coffee_cream.jpg

I do love meeting your needs   Enjoy Nancy!

0 Kudos
elvan

I thought I was going to get here early today but I am apparently doomed to get here at brunch or lunch time.  I got up early and did things I needed to do and then the phone rang and I was talking to my oldest daughter for well over an hour and I did not dare to get on here at the same time.  She just started a new job a week and a half ago and she is having quite a time of it.  I guess they are "testing" her by giving her the worst schedule you can imagine.  Her boss is going on vacation next week and she has no idea what that is going to mean to her.  YIKES, I'll have a cup of black coffee and I think that's it for now, I ate some toast while I was talking on the phone.

0 Kudos
elvan

Nevermind, I'll have what Terrie is having!

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

497b2021317ee0ee0bf1077085ff5673.jpg

Here you go Ellen  I don't know if they are testing your daughter, but it seems odd that they would give her the worst schedule! 

Sad

0 Kudos
elvan

I think there is some significant job insecurity surrounding her coming on board.  Everyone is asking her where she is going to work...what store?  She doesn't know or particularly care but she thinks there are people there who think she was hired to replace someone.  Not a great way to start.

0 Kudos