Welcome to The EX Café  Mon 02.27.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
50 Replies
TristanNani

Good Morning All!!

I'll have an extra large coffee to get my day moving.  Hectic weekend and plenty more coming while planning for my daughters' wedding.  I think I will take the honeymoon after the wedding just to rest and relax.

0 Kudos
c2q

Hi MarilynH‌ I got you this ... maybe you can use it to help figure out your day!

c2q

Hi Mortalzeus‌. Whoa, those look delicious. I didn't even see you in the kitchen. Thanks for whipping up such a treat for us. I'm looking forward to your King Cake tomorrow!

0 Kudos
RachelMB

c2q‌-thank you for the pancakes! They are amazing!

Rachel

0 Kudos
c2q

Hi Nancy TristanNani‌! I've got just the thing for you. A little cinnamon on top for extra energy.

Cinammon-coffee_bryan-burgosSM.jpg

0 Kudos
MarilynH

You are so thoughtful Patti, thanks so very much. c2q 

0 Kudos
Nestly

Good morning EXers! Happy Monday! I'm EXcited today because I'm officially 3 weeks free! 

Headed out for a walk with the pups. I've got my weight in strawberries to work off. Everyone, help me eat them, the girls want an excuse to go back and pick more.IMG_0926.JPG

c2q

Now that's what I call breakfast. Thanks, Strawberry Picker Extraordinaire!

0 Kudos

Good morning compadres

With my Barrett's I have to eat my last meal by late afternoon so that puts breakfast 11-12 hours away.

Breakfast is when I can eat things that would keep me up at night.

It was pouring rain when I got up at 3am so I had homemade stew with extra carrots.

and some of that boston creme pie.  🙂

c2q

Dale . . .  you said the pie word . . . making my day again