Pops

The EX Cafe 03.19.17

Welcome to The EX Café March 19, 2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
49 Replies
JustSharon

Keep a good supply of to go cups POPS as I always just fly by when I catch the place open!

0 Kudos
Pops

OMG Daniela, that breakfast looks so amazing!  I'll sit and eat every last bite of it!!!!!

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

Oh, my - but that looks delicious.   Almost makes me want to cook again - but cooking for one has its drawbacks.  How much of a recipe can ONE eat before they are thoroughly sick of it, and I refuse to waste food!  I bought a carry-out corned beef and cabbage on Friday and will eat it again tonight (and probably tomorrow night, too).  I think I'll be fine with not seeing any until NEXT St.Patty's Day!

0 Kudos
Christine13

Hey pops, could you brew me something special today like a latte.  Just got hubby home from the hospital yesterday and he has pneumonia.  I also have a cold and could sure use a nice cup of coffee to make me feel better.  Good thing,

no body bags in the house here, lol.

0 Kudos
Pops

Chew got it girlie.....let me get you something.....

I'm thinking this is just about right?????

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

That is ALWAYS right!

0 Kudos
Daniela2016

I figured this should be printed on the entrance door of the EX Café ...

Image result for minions humor

Daniela2016

Wow, no one visited since I last did, hoping I can hang out with someone, but keep forgetting it is dinner time for the East Coasters.

Will find a way to entertain myself, will have an ice cream, I feel like chocolate

And go have it on the deck..

That's the beauty of our virtual EX Café, we can be wherever we please, eat as much as we want, no immediate impact...other than a relaxing one...

Daniela2016

And because you all left me on my own here, look what popped into my mind...

Pops

We are sorry but the EX_cafe is closed now.  Please come back and join us on Wednesday morning where Susan, aka  susan_m  will be at the helm providing great insight, humor....something that all of us baristas strive to do.  In the meantime, please continue to remain smoke free and reach out to help another EXer defeat this addiction...who knows, the life you save may be your own...

ExCafeCLOSED.jpg