ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
49 Replies
JustSharon

0 Kudos
Daniela2016

Good morning all,

Pops‌, please share with me some Romanian breakfast, I promise your funk will go away.  Too bad you are working, I'd offer you some "tzuica", a concentrated plum alcohol (if it does not burn, it's not strong enough)

Here, I brought you some, you can have it tonight, after work

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

JustSharon‌, I believe our barista, Pops may be out looking for a body bag, so what may I get for you this morning?

0 Kudos
Daniela2016

Good morning elvan‌ Ellen, I hope your day at work will be easy and wish you have only happy customers!

YoungAtHeart

I wonder if this will help with the quitstipation that Dale talked about yesterday?

If not, perhaps you will just no longer care?

0 Kudos
JustSharon

Just flying bt, how about an iced mocha to go?

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

Sorry for the wait, SOMEBODY (Pops?)  let the supply of to-go cups go to zero, and I had to run out for one!

Enjoy!

0 Kudos
Daniela2016

I am lucky that way Nancy (YoungAtHeart‌), I really don't get the quitstipation;  the "Tuica" (pronounced tzuica) is helping rather with the opposite, too bad it is a medication that one can only have at night if they still work 🙂

As for the food, I can have that any time, breakfast, lunch or dinner..

0 Kudos
Pops

Holy cow!  Look @ all of this activity going on here today!!!!! Let me get some to go cups....

Pops

I'm glad to see that you guys just sort of took the reigns and ran with it today.  I've been buried on this contract all morning.  I just finished writing the specs.  That is the hardest part.  Now for the market research and just send it up the pipeline for award....woo hoo!!!!!!!!

How's about a little humor?......

The Teacher says to the class: Who ever stands up is stupid
*Nobody stands up*
Teacher: I said who ever stands up is STUPID!
*Little Johnny stands up*
Teacher: Johnny, do you really think that you are stupid?
Little Johnny: No Mrs, I just thought that maybe you are lonely being the only one standing

0 Kudos