susan_m

The EX Café Wed 02.15.2017

Welcome to The EX Café     Wednesday 02.15.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
84 Replies
c2q

Big boats, big business, big bridge. Just a thought.

Anyway, Pops, great to see you this morning. The natives are getting restless at my house. I am off for various frivolity with my daughter, then ditching her at the airport this evening. Dealing with that thought later. Take care, everybody. Have a great day!

0 Kudos
Nestly

That is definitely a roller coaster! Can we drive it with our eyes closed and arms in the air! Hehe

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

motorcycle-parking-sign.png

I heard we were having trouble in the parking lot.  A lot of confussion over where those who ride should park.  So I put up a couple of signs near the front door.  Hope this helps  

0 Kudos
susan_m

If there's anyone on this thread that has not pledged today, please hop on over there - I think we left TerrieQuit‌ hanging!  I will be so glad when the next pledge comes out and the "latest reply" issue is fixed!  

Somebody go grab Terrie's hand, wouldya?  

https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/community/celebrations-events/blog/2017/02/01/the-daily-pledge-fe... 

0 Kudos
tjanddj

Good morning all! Helped myself to some spiced up chia tea. Lovely. Heading out to check and see what is happening around here at Ex. Have a good day!

0 Kudos
Daniela2016

Good morning Trudy,

Do you want to come in the Sun Room, maybe you can tell me how the MRI review went yesterday?

I can take my now 1/4 left cup of coffee with me and we can sit together and talk...

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

Ugh - not feeling well this morning - I'll have a shot of Nyquil

0 Kudos
susan_m

Poor thing!  Here you go......

pastedImage_1.jpg

Here's a cup of Earl Grey with lemon and honey, too.  It always does the trick for me.  Feel better!!!

Image result for earl grey tea with lemon and honey

Daniela2016

I am sorry to hear it Jennifer-Quit, here is a cup of chamomile for you, it should help your immunity fight whatever bug is upsetting you...

And if you can, just go straight back to bed ,and

tjanddj

Thank you Daniela the Sun Room sounds like a wonderful place to be in. The MRI results showed mixed results. One tumor decreasing in size the other slightly larger and the new small growth the one the doctor was very concerned about indicates a new tumor growth. After reviewing the options Matthews decided to go ahead and go back to chemo we will get that all in place next week with the chemo doctor.  Prayers please! Still feeling hopeful still feeling the comfort of God.  I will probably post a blog to give an update on Matthew sometime today. Thank you for sitting and listening to me Daniela. Even with the tears that come smoking is not needed. So grateful to be smoke free.

Trudy

0 Kudos